Have Your Say - Tim Mander MP for Everton, Brisbane, Australia


How to have your say


You can participate in Queesland's  democratic process by:

  • Making a submission to a Parliamentary Committee (see below for more details)
  • Starting an e-petition
  • Signing a current e-petition
  • Providing feedback about your Parliament
  • Starting a paper petition

There is detailed information here about participating in each of these ways to have your say.


Queensland's Parliamentary Committees


The Legislative Assembly has 10 parliamentary committees to assist the Queensland Parliament to operate more effectively.

Committees investigate specific issues and report back to the Parliament. Some of the committees also have continuing roles to monitor and review public sector organisations or keep areas of the law or activity under review.

From here you can find out the areas of responsibility of each committee, committee activities and inquiries, contact officers of the committees, forward submissions on committee inquiries and review reports of current and past committees.

Committees are important because they allow the Parliament to ensure that the right decisions are being made at the right time for the right reasons. At the same time they effectively enhance the democratic process by taking Parliament to the people and giving you a role in its operations.


Contact Me

Phone: 07 3535 1100     Fax: 07 3855 1280
Email: everton@parliament.qld.gov.au

510 South Pine Road
Everton Park Qld 4053

Open Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Parking available behind the office
through easement at 14 Gordon Pde

Sign up to my newsletter

Sign up to receive my online newsletter to stay up-to-date with news about our Everton Electorate.

Mobile Offices


As your local Member, I am very interested in hearing your concerns and understanding the issues affecting you the most.

As I know not everybody has time to visit my electorate office, I regularly hold mobile offices at places and times more convenient for you.

Please drop by and say hello!

Marquee for Loan


Community groups, schools or sporting clubs are welcome to borrow my 3x3 marquee for events.

Please contact my office to organise the loan.

Community Groups

High Tea at Parliament House

High Tea

Treat yourself to High Tea in the Strangers’ Dining Room at Parliament House.

High Teas are held monthly from 10:30am to midday.