How Tim Can Help You - Tim Mander MP for Everton, Brisbane, Australia


Check out Tim's achievements in Everton so far, click here.


As your State Member, Tim can help you with:

Emergency services, National Parks, Education, Health and public hospitals, Land and water management, Police, Road and rail transport, Public housing, Law and order, Other State legislation.

To contact Tim, click here


Your Local Council can help you with:

Local roads, Rubbish collection, Rates, Sporting fields, Residential and commercial development, Parks, Footpaths, Street lighting, Signage, Council by-laws.

To find out who your Local Councillor is click here.


Your Federal Member, can help you with:

Immigration, Centrelink, Child support, Veterans' affairs, Taxation, Medicare, Foreign Affairs, Higher Education, Defence, Telecommunications, National highways, Aviation and shipping, Other Federal legislation.

To find out who your Federal Member is click here.

Contact Me

Phone: 07 3535 1100     Fax: 07 3855 1280

510 South Pine Road
Everton Park Qld 4053

Open Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Parking available behind the office
through easement at 14 Gordon Pde

Sign up to my newsletter

Sign up to receive my online newsletter to stay up-to-date with news about our Everton Electorate.

Mobile Offices


As your local Member, I am very interested in hearing your concerns and understanding the issues affecting you the most.

As I know not everybody has time to visit my electorate office, I regularly hold mobile offices at places and times more convenient for you.

Please drop by and say hello!

Marquee for Loan


Community groups, schools or sporting clubs are welcome to borrow my 3x3 marquee for events.

Please contact my office to organise the loan.

Community Groups

High Tea at Parliament House

High Tea

Treat yourself to High Tea in the Strangers’ Dining Room at Parliament House.

High Teas are held monthly from 10:30am to midday.